- The teacher has a list of x number of worked out equations involving integers (ex. (-3)+(+2)=(-1)) written on a piece of paper.
- Students in pairs/groups send one person who is the "drawer" to see the equation.
- Students return to their group, where on one mini white board they draw the equation (using a number line or army men [what lesser people call "integer chips"]).
- Other students in the group use their own mini whiteboards to write down the equation exactly.
- When students correctly answer on their whiteboard they send the next student up to the front to receive an equation.
- The process continues until all teams are finished (if you are into rewards give the top team some candy or something).