Without Further Ado, here is the domino spiral (now featuring sound).
Act 1 - The Spiral
Act 2 - Dimensions and Time Measurements
Act 3 - The Reveal
Sequels and Extensions
- How many dominoes of each colour?
- Graph the time of each revolution vs. its radius, find the slope (I don't actually know if this is worthwhile I haven't tried it).
- Switch the variables around and find some bigger domino topples, ask them how many dominoes were used.
- What are we trying to solve?
- What unit will it be in?
- What would make our final time longer or slower?
- How can we determine how fast the dominoes are falling?